Fwd: [pygame] How to prevent mouse initialization in Pygame

Sorry everyone for the confusion, as was mentioned, two of my previous
emails was sent off-list for whatever reason.
I read up on the topic arriving at the SE thread that was linked
before [0] and tried to figure out the problem based on the work with
strace, which I commended as very through and well-conceived. I also
asked Roman to tell me whether group membership in `tty` would help,
which own the files in /dev on my system. Also Roman, please note that
many ioctls return data in pointers that can be passed to them which
should be the spot where your results actually differ.

cheers!
mar77i

[0] https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/117981/what-are-the-responsibilities-of-each-pseudo-terminal-pty-component-software.