[pygame] Re: Can't install pygame on Windows. Please help!

Thanks guys! It worked with 3.6.5. I'll keep using that for now. Much appreciated!

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 12:18:57 PM UTC-5, John Salerno wrote:
Hi all. I just tried installing pygame on my Windows system using the following on the command line:

python -m pip install --user pygame

but it seems to have failed.

Below is a link to an image of the command window after it ran. Why didn't this work? Did anypart of it install? I don't want to create problems later with a partial install. I guess I will try to find an executable to install instead.