[pygame] Looking for example game to package on Flathub

Hi all,

My sporadic work on Flatpak packaging has taken another step forwards: namely, pygame 1.9.3 is now available as a 'shared module' for packagers to use on Flathub:

https://github.com/flathub/shared-modules/

I'd now like to try using this to package a real game, rather than the Aliens demo I usually test with. If you're interested, I'm offering to do (most of) the work to add your game to Flathub, making it a one-click install for users on the latest versions of Fedora/Ubuntu.

https://flathub.org/apps/category/Game

Specifically, I'm looking for a game that:

- Runs on Linux
- Is open source
- Is a real, playable game, not a tech demo. It doesn't have to be long or professional, but you should be able to have fun playing it, even if only for 10 minutes.
- Uses pygame [1]
- Any other dependencies are pure Python and easy to install
- You, the author, are interested in the process, and willing to take over the (probably minimal) maintenance once it's packaged.

Some of the pyweek entries I've seen would be a good fit for this, for instance.

If you're interested, please get in touch! :-)

Thanks,
Thomas

[1] I'm happy to give pointers on packaging things that don't use pygame, but as I've spent time figuring out how to use pygame with Flatpak, I want to focus on an example that does.