Re: [pygame] Looking for example game to package on Flathub

Thanks Luke & Al,

I forgot to mention that I've prepared pygame at present for Python 3; it wouldn't be hard to adapt that for Python 2, but I focused on Al's collection of games, which already work with Python 3. I prepared a package of 'Flippy', Al's clone of the classic board game Reversi. Here's the pull request:

https://github.com/flathub/flathub/pull/478

You can see a few files involved:

- launch.py : Wrapper to launch the game
- com.inventwithpython.flippy.desktop : information for desktop menus/launchers
- Icons in three different sizes
- com.inventwithpython.flippy.appdata.xml : information for software catalogues
- com.inventwithpython.flippy.json : tells Flatpak how to assemble the other files into an installable package

Best wishes,
Thomas