Re: [pygame] Re: Starting the pygame 2 series

One small thing I've been thinking about for a while, is that it would be useful
to stop encouraging developers to use USEREVENT directly, and add a mechanism to
generate custom events. I've finally written up my thoughts here:
https://github.com/pygame/pygame/issues/477

Might be a good thing to have done for Pygame 2, even if it is a relatively
small detail.