Re: [pygame] this week in dobb's python-url

In article <004b01c0ed0d$6e243bc0$0200a8c0@petebox> you wrote:
> anyone have their pyquake running just yet? sure wouldn't want to
> disappoint the python community ;]

At the moment I'm a bit too busy rewriting Deus Ex in TECO, but I'll
add it to my projects list ;-)

Do things like a 3d engine work well in SDL? From what we've got in
pygame, it seems to me to be a lot easier to blit previously existing
images to the screen than to draw lines and things like that -- am I
wrong?

Aq.

--
It's so hard to assert your masculinity to a retailer, and demand 'guy
colors', when you use arguments like "It won't go with my curtains."