Re: [pygame] potential logo

Pete Shinners -- Dimanche 03 Juin 2001 22:56:
> > The one you've put up looks fine as it is, but I'm afraid it might not
> > scale down very well.  If you need to shrink it for your 640x480 game,
> > or so it doesn't take up *quite* so much estate on your webpage, text
> > tends to become illegible.
>
> yeah, i tried bringing it down to 100x100 and i completely agree,
> it becomes worthless. well i'll keep fiddling. for some reason i
> was thinking it would work better than it did at smaller sizes

This might not be your fault. I have come to the sad conclusion that Gimp is
not very good at scaling images way down. Some non-free Windows software
packages do a much better job.

By the way, I really like the logo. However, I think it would look a bit
better if the circles were AA and if you didn't put bumps on the circles
where the letters spill over. Let them spill over. Just MHO.

Cheers,

Jérôme Loisel

--
Jérôme Loisel, étudiant et webmestre