[pygame] Aahh! it's lovely!

It's been a long work day, but I stayed up late to try
pygame.transform.

I needed to add

#if !defined(max)
#define max(A,B) (((A)<(B))?(B):(A))
#endif

To the front of both transform.c and rotozoom.c to get
them to link without complaining of a missing max
symbol.

I suspect this is a system setup or setup.py issue,
but it was a quick fix so I could try it out.  I added
a quick Image() visual to my renderer and tested it.
Works well.  Now I just haev a couple of code cleanups
and a few final bugs to kill and I'm ready to post the
viewer.

Thanks again for transform & rotozoom.