[pygame] pythonpoint pre^10-alpha 2 available

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hal-9000/pythonpoint.zip

It's a little further advanced than last time.
Building it to this stage has convinced me that I need
more flexible layout control, so the next step is to
re-engineer the size information I'm putting into
renderables so they can better adjust to changes in
the aspect ratio of the display surface.  This need is
visible in the titles of the last two pages of
demo.pyt which have jarring offsets based on the
maximum title font height.

I'll be looking into pyui for layout stuff.  I'm off
to the USA for a couple of months, so I may not have
time to work on this until I return.  I will, however,
keep checking my email.