Re: [pygame] open gl blit

AW: [pygame] open gl blit> Now the OpenGL Blit works ... but I have to make
the call twice:
> glDrawPixels(img.get_width(), img.get_height(), GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, pix)
> If it's there just once, it doesn't work (for me). But that's quite
> obviously an OpenGL, not a PyGame issue.

hmm, perhaps the opengl context is getting created with doublebuffering
(even though my little sample program didn't ask for one? glDrawPixels
not working would be considered a serious flaw in an opengl implementation,
so i wonder why it's not happy?