[pygame] my sounds now working (:

After having no luck with the aRTs sound server, I tried using pygame with
gnome. Sound worked perfectly. But the problem was I don't like gnome,
compared to KDE its a bit clunky (just a personal preference I'm sure many of
you will disagree).
Now knowing it was defiantly a problem with aRTs I had another go.
After reinstalling my sound from the kontrol-panel changing my aRTs settings
to:
checking only "start aRTs sound server on KDE start up"
and having "auto buffer size" set to 232ms
pygame sound worked and with no latency!
A very happy pygame user
Andy