[pygame] My sound probs fixed.

After having no luck with the aRTs sound server, I tried using pygame with
gnome. Sound worked perfectly. But the problem was I don't like gnome,
compared to KDE its a bit clunky (just a personal preference I'm sure many of
you will disagree).
Now knowing it was defiantly a problem with aRTs I had another go.
After reinstalling my sound from the kontrol-panel changing my aRTs settings
to:
checking only "start aRTs sound server on KDE start up"
and having "auto buffer size" set to 232ms
pygame sound worked perfectly and with no latency!
With all the games and examples

A very happy pygame user
Andy