[pygame] Typo in docs?

Hi,

The current docs contains AFAIK a small typo in the event types. In the
docs at:

     http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_event.html#Event

there is a mantion of USER_EVENT, but at all other places the event is
called USEREVENT (no underscore). Or did I miss something?

Noticed it as I'm about to start using own custom events. :-) Seems to be
a really handy way to add stuff into the main event loop, and thus avoid
making spaghetti of the code (ok, it's quite spahetti-like already, but
I'd rather avoid making it more).