RE: [pygame] PyGame on PS2

>wow, this is very cool. if anyone's like me, i'm sure we are all wondering
>what the performance is like? do most of the games work on ps2?
I need to recompile numeric and PIL to get the other demos working. Plus I have some display problem with the star demo.
I'll try that tonight and I'll give a go to solarwolf as well.
The only example that perfect is the chimp one.

>what types of resolutions run on ps2?
I'm running the kit on a TV so it's 640x480 at the moment.

Only ps2linux users will be able to use it. Look at the FAQ (http://playstation2-linux.com/faq.php) for more info.

>a link to your website could be pretty popular, i'll be adding a link from
>the pygame page also.
I'm sorting out few things and I'll try to put a web site up next week.

>(of course, i suppose i'll have to change a few things that want to save
>data files in $HOME/.solarwolf) :]
That should be fine beacause I'm using ps2linux, not pure ps2 (www.playstation2-linux.com).

I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,