[pygame] Allegro and SCAM

	What do you all think about allegro? I saw that it is a very old game
engine, and I want to know if it is better to use allegro or SDL.
Someone is working in an allegro binding for python and I wonder if
someone has already tried it. And how to put scam to work with pygame?
Also is psyco really a good thing for using in pygame?
	Also, pygame 1.5 runs much faster in my linux box then in windows. I
think that is because SDL has hardware acceleration in linux and not in
windowed mode on windows.