Re: [pygame] Allegro and SCAM

Hi

>  [...] And how to put scam to work with pygame?

I'm the SCAM author, but I haven't worked on it for some time because
of lack of time.  Also it was harder than I thought to do nice
mechanics
in a general way that works for all games. Therefore I have renamed
the
project (again) to just 'bitmask', and only kept the collision
detection.
It has also been optimized and is 50-100% faster. The bad news is that
I have not had time to update the python module, the good news is that
the C code is avalible at the SDL libraries page at www.libsdl.org,
and
I hope to have some time to create a new python binding that hopefully
works on all platforms now. If anyone could help me check if thinks
work
on windows I'll be very happy.

--Ulf Ekström