Re: [pygame] PyGame on PS2

Gianluca Cancelmi wrote:

> Last night I've recompiled PIL and numeric, but I can't get numeric
 > to work..

Numeric might be tough to do. it needs support for floats, and if PS2
uses different integer sizes for short and long that might be trouble?
i didn't think PS2 could do floats (maybe that was PS1?) or perhaps
they are emultated on PS2 linux?

 > I'll try again tonight and I'll try to recompile SDL_ttf so I can
 > test solarwolf.

btw, solarwolf only runs at 800x600 currently. i'm not sure if that will
even run on the PS2?

> At the moment I'm fighting with setup.py (in python2.1) to build
 > the rpms.

the 'autoconfig' stuff might not run too well on ps2 linux. that shouldn't
be anything you need to fight. just "hand edit" the 'Setup' file in the
pygame source directory. all config info goes into that 'Setup'. from there
you shouldn't need to change the actual 'setup.py' script.