[pygame] Problems with getting keyboard input.

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble getting keyboard input to with with pygame; maybe I'm missing something clearly wrong, but as far as I can see right now, this *should* work, but just doesn't.

I've attached the source. Notice that using the escape or space key works fine, it's just using K_UP, K_DOWN or any of the K_letter keys that doesn't seem to work.

Any comments or explainations really would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jon

keypresses.py