Re: [pygame] 1.5.6 release

Brett Calcott wrote:
If this is the same as what is in CVS, then there is a little bug in the
Rect code. Sorry - I meant to report this some time ago. It shows up when
you are setting rect.right and rect.bottom.
Okay, I looked at the tests and I hereby retract this.

It's not a bug, it just doesn't work like the other 'rects' I have used.
Sigh.
yeah, the pygame Rects stick to 'moving' the Rectangle around instead of resizing it. this does work better for aligning 2d object. the best way to do resizing is usually create new Rect based one one or two others.