Re: [pygame] GIMP-like image enhancement?

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Jasper Phillips's letter:

> I have a hex map for a game, which I would like to modify with the GIMP
> "script fu" clothify.  Unfortunately GIMP uses the GPL, which doesn't fit
> with my intention to sell my game.

if you don't plan to distribute gimp code with your game, GPL is
perfectly good. GPL applies to the software itself, not to the data
manipulated with the software. you can use the gimp and then assign
any license you want to the resulting images.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
  Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it. Poorly.