Re: [pygame] using opengl in pygame?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, israel@uandmedance.com wrote:

> Thanks Bob and Eric.
>
> Great feedback.
> So are there any examples you can point me to that successfully use
> OpenGL within a pyGame context?  From the various bits I've read, it
> sounds like people are pretty pleased with how easy it is to use the
> two without any major contortions or limitations.

This comes up frequently.  Bob (I believe) posted some code doing this ages
ago, and I posted a modified copy of his work more recently.  Searching
the archive should turn them up;  I think my version was in the past couple
of months, and I don't post very often so it should be easy to find.

What ever became of the Pygame Code Repository, is it still active?  That
would be a good place for this sort of thing.  Perhaps for some sort of
image filtering framework as well.

-Jasper