[pygame] keeping focus on app on windows platform

I\'m creating an app for a client to graphically monitor some data and
I use pygame to display the graphics.  The client wants to be able to
print the graphics output from time to time.
Problem, when I print the printer spooler/driver likes to grab the
focus away from my pygame apps.  Is there a way to keep the focus, or
regain in it right away when lost.
Simple workaround is to alt-tab back, but it looks less professional
to the client.

--ricardo