Re: [pygame] Windows sound problem, novice pygamer

Steve

I tried the call and it didn't help but the values

pygame.mixer.pre_init(22050, 16, 2, 8192)

made all my trial sounds sound as they should. I assume that the sounds were sampled at that frequency.

This will be a little bit of a problem if I cannot change the mixer setup once I find out what the sound is sampled at, not sure how I'll do that, but I'll have to spend some more time in the documentation and playing.

Thanks again

john