Re: [pygame] AI

In Pygame, I use the Dictionary data type to create lists of qualities
in objects and what they mean mechanically to those objects.  For
example, a bad guy might have the caster quality "Damage":5, and the
good guy might have the receiver quality "Damage":Life - badguydamage
or something.  That's an inarticulate example, but in your case, Niss
could have "rabbit" and then the qualities it knows comprise a rabbit.
 For example, a rabbit is an animal.  It may know that it can "eat" an
animal for more energy.  Therefore, it can traverse keys and create
the link that it can "eat" a "rabbit".  Since you can dynamically
allocate to Dictionaries and nest them, I think this might be a
feasible solution, although you'd probably also want to be able to
read in and write out to a file format (XML probably).  Also, watch
out for linkage loops when traversing...

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"