Re: [pygame] Serial Cable Chat Program

> Should I be using PySerial and trying a serial-cable connection, or some
> other method?

In order to answer that we'd need to know a little more about what you
need it for. Why is it so important that it work by "direct connection"?

If you have it running with sockets, that's great. I should think that
sockets are the best choice for any computer powerful enough to run
Python. If you want it to work on computers that aren't connected to a
network, you can run a "twisted pair" network cable between the two
machines. You would still have to configure the machines' IP addresses,
but then with a serial cable you would have to configure a serial port.

--
  [Mozilla] Firefox is better than Explorer by leaps and bounds. I
  don't miss Explorer one iota. Give Firefox a day's worth of Web