Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

It looks mostly fine to me, but what's with the numbered URLs? http://pygame.org/17 isn't a very memorable or stable URL. What are those, database row ids or something?

-bob

On Jun 9, 2005, at 10:47 PM, Phil Hassey wrote:

Right.  I'm planning on implementing account creation,
as well as a few more minor features and fixes.

I am mainly waiting for confirmation from Pete
Shinners that he likes the direction I'm taking the
site before I put more work into it.

http://www.imitationpickles.org/pygame/

Pete, can you confirm?

Thanks,
Phil

--- Luke Miller <dodgyville@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I don't think new people can create accounts. I
went to user view,
but it only allows ppl to login, not create new
accounts :)

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html