Re: [pygame] pygame.org website redevelopment

Yes those are database IDs.  However, the final site
will be setup with more memorable names.  (The IDs are
the default if a name has not been chosen.)

For example, to maintain backwards compatibility with
the old site, the downloads page has the name
"downloads.shtml" --
http://www.imitationpickles.org/pygame/downloads.shtml

Phil