[pygame] pygame video tutorials

Hello everyone! I'm starting a video tutorial series and I would to invite you to view the first tutorial that I made at http://www.scriptedfun.com/. This is about making a barebones pygame application.
I'm hoping that beginners will benefit from this. I consider myself a semi-beginner, because I think I still have a lot to learn. I'm hoping that the more experienced pygame users will be able to make comments about the tutorials.
Thank you!

Chuck Arellano

Do you Yahoo!?