[pygame] SDL Window on the secondary Screen

Hello Everyone!

I hope this question was not asked dozen times by now, and i'm too
stupid to find the answer:

Is it possible to send an SDL Window into Fullscreen on the Secondary
Display?
I haven't found an hint in the Docs by now.

The complete Story:
===================

I need a QuizShow Sytem for an Event in late August. With "QuizShow
System" i mean something that supports the QuizMaster of an Live
QuizShow.
Using an Beamer, it should displays the Points an Team/Player earned and
some Messages (Questions, Answers, and so on).
The more important Part is an "Buzzer System", which Player has pressed
the "Red Button" first?

The whole thing is in design-status, but the only problem i can not
solve is this: i need an Fullscreen Display for the Public Crowd AND an
Administration Panel for the Quiz Master (or his Assistant)

The easiest way IMHO would be an Laptop with "pyQuizShow" running in an
xterm window, that opens the second Display on 800x600 Fullscreen.
The xterm could handle the Admin interface and the beamer on the
external VGA shows the nice SDL Window.

Disclaimer: Usalaly i do PHP, but i have to moderate a quiz and i
haven't found anything like this on freshmeat or google. So im afraid i
have to write it for my self.
My first Thought: Python/PyGame is perfect for my needs. I bought an
Python Book, read the Online Tutorials an the pygame documentation and
now im here.
So please don't blame me if my idea is to stupid.

WuÃten Sie schon... ... daà kein Anlaà dazu besteht, eine Putzfrau zu
entlassen, bloà weil sie regelmÃÃig was abstaubt?