[pygame] 64 bit patch

Hi

I package pygame for Fedora and I have a 64-bit patch against the
1.7.1 release located here:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/*checkout*/devel/pygame/pygame-1.7.1-64bit.patch?root=extras&rev=1.1

I don't know if this patch is technically correct, but it allows
pygame to compile on a 64bit system under Fedora Linux.  If not done
already, can this patch be added before the 1.8.0 release?

Also, under Fedora, we cannot allow ffmpeg to be compiled into pygame
due to patent reasons or something, so I have to configure it without
ffmpeg.  This causes a problem because the configure script prompts
the user if it is okay that this package is missing.  In the Fedora
build system, there is no way for a user to respond to prompts so I
had to resort to patching the confirm(message) function within
config_unix.py to just return 1;  Would it be possible to allow some
kind of switch to automatically respond yes to any prompt?  It looks
like the windows configure script has this ability, but it is not
present on the Linux side.

Thanks!