Re: [pygame] My prototype - testers needed

Okay..

Now, could people test this code for me please? Tell me if it runs
smoothly... no flicker, slowdown etc... and take out the clock in
game.py and tell me how many fps you get, if possible...

I would especially like if someone runs it on the oldest machine [with
colour monitor :) ] possible. Looking for about 200Mhz....

Thanks