Re: [pygame] Natto-Cat

As good or bad as the code is, it does WORK as witnessed by a running fully functional game.  Which is more than can be said for a lot of code out there :)  And there don't seem to be very many bugs, other than the one I found.  You were right, I didn't notice any of those little graphical glitches, haha.  I see now that you can select different caves, but I can't go straight to cave 2 or 3 etc.  I guess you are keeping an old-school system though, which is alright.

The hole-in-the-wall is on the right side of cave 2 about 10 blocks from the bottom.

Unless you are planning to go commercial, or are worried about somone copying the source without crediting you, I don't see a reason not to release it myself.  Doesn't make sense to have a python game that only works on windows, ya know?  But it's your decision.  How many hours would you estimate you put into this?  It shows, and is up there with other similar shareware titles.