Re: [pygame] Natto-Cat

Patrick Mullen wrote:

Yeah its definately cave2: custards.  Are you using some sort of cheat
to warp there to test?  The hole only seems to appear the first time I
get to cave2 after beating cave 1.  I just died and tried again and
there is no hole.

Hmmm, I wonder what's causing that? If anyone else has tried the game, I'd love to know whether you've seen a hole at the right side of cave 2....

I play through cave 1 to get to 2, too.  The only cheat key is F10,
which will start you at the next level after you've died (but you have
to die first).