Re: [pygame] Natto-Cat

Patrick Mullen wrote:

Yeah, no hole if I use the cheat key.  But always a hole if I beat level
1.  Strange that I'm the only one that sees this issue.

I really appreciate you helping me!

I think I may have found the bug.  The hole is where the exit was in
cave 1, according to your description, so a timing issue with the exit
sliding may have been affecting the next loaded cave... maybe.  I put a
new version online that might fix it, but since I never saw the hole
anyway I can't be sure.

This new version also allows you to increase the scroll speed to match
the cat by editing the prefs file, so he'll never run offscreen.

Aaron