[pygame] Incarnation

I've just got my online game 'Incarnation' into alpha. You're welcome to come logon and check it out! When it asks for a logonid and password, just make one up, it will accept it from then on.

More details can be found at http://www.kamilche.org

And yeah - it's all in Python and Pygame. Well, I use Numeric as well, but only for special effects.

I'm not nearly done yet - for instance, animation is not in. But you can log on, walk around (kind of a sprite dragging affair until animation is in), chat, move from room to room, and build pretty screens. Plus there's some nice rain and fog effects in some of the rooms.

--Kamilche