Re: [pygame] Best 3d library.

I found pyopengl to be the easiest to use... except that you need to
learn opengl.

Which takes a bit of dedication.  Check out the demo directory in
pyopengl.  There's lots in there.  Including python translations fo
the nehe tutorials.  You can learn enough opengl in a couple of days
study to get a basic game going.  Or a couple of months to learn most
of it... and years to truely master it.

Have you looked at blender?  Depending on your licencing requirements,
blender is a pretty good 3d engine.

Cheers,