Re: [pygame] Best 3d library.

On Friday 16 June 2006 09:23, Adam wrote:
> What's everybody's favourite 3d library? PyOpenGL was dead easy to install
> but I can't find any decent tutorials

Try using the regular OpenGL tutes that are around the place. Mostly you just
have to edit out the references to types and you're away :)

The "Red Book" (the "OpenGL Programming Guide" from Addison Wesley) is pretty
much *the* book to get for doing OpenGL. It's exeptionally well-laid-out and
written.

Personally I keep going back to PyOpenGL, but that's only because I'm
comfortable with it.

> but other packages I've tried like
> Panda, Ogre and soya seem to be nigh on impossible to build and install.

And of course now you've got to choose between two Soyas.

     Richard