Re: [pygame] Frantic (again)

Another version is now available.  There still may be performance issues
with a lot of enemies/explosions on slower machines, but the resource
problem has been mostly fixed.   The image cache which prevented images
from being loaded more than once was also sucking up a lot of memory.

http://medievalelks.com