[pygame] Re: Pygame Platform compatability and Numeric/Numpy support Question

James Paige <Bob@...> writes:

> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 11:48:33AM -0400, Leo Kaliazine wrote:
> >
> >    1. When will pygame support OSX? (Python 2.5)
>
> It has worked fine for me on OSX ever since pygame 1.6 and python 2.3,
> and maybe even longer ago.

I can't see a link to an installer here:

 http://pythonmac.org/packages/py25-fat/index.html

Do we need to install from source?  (I'm asking in part because we're hoping to
use it in a first-year course, and the command line can be daunting to new
programmers.)

Thank you,
--
Paul Gries
Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Science