Re: [pygame] pygame networking redux

I've had a look at the latest Twisted (2.5), and it seems that there
is no longer any support for integrating the twisted event loop with
pygame. Bah.

>(....) Once all this low-level stuff is done, we could add lobby systems,
>score systems etc which are fairly generic and easily used across
>different games/apps.

I'm not so sure I understand what you want your self-made lowlevel classes to do, but I have been using twisteds perspective broker (sort of RPC) for all my networking needs. I made a NetworkController class that works with PB calls and feeds the network-events into the local event queue.... not truely into the real pygame-event-queue, but I guess that wouldn't be too tough to extend.

I apologize if I totally misunderstood what you are trying to do but working with sockets is bäähh, I'd rather build on twisted for any networking needs.

greetings