Re: [pygame] I have a quick question... again...

Greg Ewing wrote:
Marius Gedminas wrote:
I never fully understood the "controller" part of it;

Me neither. I *think* in the original Smalltalk terminology,
the view handled output and the controller handled input.
But I find that input and output are usually so closely
coupled that it's not worth having two separate objects,
so I just talk about a View and a Model.

I'm not an old hand at this, but I have several Controllers, each of which may modify the Model. One Controller handles input from the user; one runs the AIs for various game objects; one runs physics.

Ethan