[pygame] I have a quick question... again...

So, if I was making a Tetris Attack clone using plain pygame and the SDL
blitting functions, but later on decided that I wanted to render the blocks
in 3D and add a 3D mode like Pokemon Puzzle League for the Nintendo 64, using
pyopengl, how much of the code do you think, aside from the drawing, do you
think I'd have to rewrite?

Oh, don't worry about giving a 100% accurate answer to this: I won't be doing
it for a LONG time.