From:  [mailto: kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx]
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:46:28 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [pygame] Display-less PyGame

[Pygame Discussion List][It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.]Dave LeCompte says: "Come on, you know you want to write Zork ZorkRevolution."> replyActually, someone did use Pygame to make a "DDRPG" called Tendrils.<http://www.pygame.org/projects/23/46/>Have any of you played the old text-mode game engines ZZT and Megazeux?For the most part these were action games. There's also "ika"(<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ika>), a Python spinoff of the RPG engineVerge. It doesn't use Pygame itself though.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com