Re: [pygame] Resizing a sprite at runtime

Michael Sullivan schrieb:
If I have an image loaded into a variable, is there a way I can display
the image larger than it actually is in the file?  I have a sprite
that's 80x40.  The other sprites on the screen are 64x64, and the first
sprite looks tiny compared to the others, so I wanted to make it appear
bigger than 80x40.  Can anyone help me out?

Hi

how about pygame.transform.scale() or pygame.transform.rotozoom() ?

:-)

~DR0ID