Re: [pygame] Starting a game

On Friday 29 June 2007 06:15:39 pm Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
> [..]
>
> > You say to look at other people's games for an example of
> > abstraction. Do you
> > have a particular one in mind?
>
> Totally depends on the kind of game you are going to implement and
> whether it is sprite-based or OpenGL. Have you decided which of the
> options you mentioned you are going to do?
>
> -Casey

Whatever I make, I definitely want to use OpenGL for rendering. I know it's
harder, but  no pain no gain amirite? ;D

Plus I'm learning how to make (really crappy) 3D models in Blender (awesome
program, by the way). I don't intend to make a 3D game any time soon, but I'd
still like to know how to use OpenGL.