Re: [pygame] pygweb milestone 1 released

Hi Nirav
One thing I would suggest is having some kind of navigation from the
Trac parts of the site back into the Django parts of the site.  A
header bar perhaps, or even integrating the trac part into the rest of
the site like http://edgewall.org or http://djangoproject.com do.
Sure. Trac is not yet really integrated. Its just running at /dev/ and uses
same user accounts. We concentrated on main website first, to get the
projects system running etc. Also, we are more or less inexperienced
with customizing Trac. So if someone here knows Trac a bit better,
please answer!
The registration confirmation email that gets sent has a broken url.
It is missing the / after the domain.
Oh, that's right. I'll fix it with next commit.