Re: [pygame] pygweb milestone 1 released

Hi Noah,

Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
I would say I fit that bill. Let me know if there is something you need
poked with a stick.
We need a custom template and style to fit Trac into the rest of the page.
Then we have to care about configuration, plugins, etc.

Do you know if it is possible to use Trac WikiFormatting outside Trac? It would be cool to have that also on the Django site so we had one markup on the whole
site with all the Trac specific markup like wiki and ticket links.

Julian