Re: [pygame] pygweb milestone 1 released

Noah Kantrowitz wrote:
Look at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization for
information on basic customization. If you end up needing more than that I
can explain how to write a full theme replacement.
I thought you wanted to do that because you already know how it works.
After reading the docs, some /trial and error we may manage that, but
we have enough to do before.
/
As for plugins, check out trac-hacks.org.
Sure, I already had a look at it and bookmarked some plugins that may be
useful for us.
Making a Django filter for Trac markup probably wouldn't be too too hard.
Are you running both in the same interpreter?
The same interpreter? On the testing installation both run over (their own) cgi. I think we can use formatter.format_to_html (http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/tags/trac-0.11.4/trac/wiki/formatter.py#L1109)
but I don't know what the arguments are (context, wikidom).

Julian