RE: [pygame] pygweb milestone 1 released

Look at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracInterfaceCustomization for
information on basic customization. If you end up needing more than that I
can explain how to write a full theme replacement.

As for plugins, check out trac-hacks.org.

> Do you know if it is possible to use Trac WikiFormatting outside Trac?
> It would
> be cool to have that also on the Django site so we had one markup on
> the
> whole
> site with all the Trac specific markup like wiki and ticket links.

Making a Django filter for Trac markup probably wouldn't be too too hard.
Are you running both in the same interpreter?

--Noah