Re: [pygame] Questions about IDE and inflate()

On 06/15/2010 10:33 PM, Hokan LUNDBERG wrote:
Hi again!

My students like Python, but they did not start with pygame yet, that
will come after the summer break. Unfortunately we can not use Eclipse
with Pydev since we do not have rights to run programs through the cmd.
IDLE is OK, but we would like to find an IDE similar to Eclipse. Does
anyone know of a good and free Python-IDE that doesn't depend on being
able to run programs through the cmd?

[snip]

Hi,

I like eric4[1] as an IDE. However, I'm not sure if it meets your requirements.

Cheers,
//Lorenz

[1] http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/